Herbsmith Scooter’s Butt Bar
|Delivery time:||1-7 days|
- ALL-NATURAL PUMPKIN TREAT - Whether your doggo has food intolerances, parasites, or just not enough fiber in their diets, our veterinarian-developed formula can help get his distressed bowels back to normal. With pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, psyllium husks, lentils, cinnamon, and diatomaceous earth, these bars combine natural sources of fiber to promote anal gland, digestive and bowel health!
- STOP SCOOTING IN ITS TRACKS - You stroll into the living room to find Buddy dragging his behind on the carpet. You exchange horrified glances with each other. When your pet’s anal sacs don’t get expressed they end up over-full and clogged, and there are itchy, painful symptoms. Dogs scoot to try and relieve them. When you express the anal glands (by passing firm waste), you no longer have a scootin’ dog!
- FULL OF FIBER TO KEEP DOGS REGULAR - These fancy butt bars have psyllium husk and pumpkin for dogs, both natural sources of fiber. Pumpkin and lentils have high fiber to firm up stool and relieve doggy diarrhea and dietary fiber while the psyllium husks aids water balance in the colon addressing their constipation. For dogs with consistent stool issues or irregular digestion, pair butt bars with a probiotic like Microflora to get them regular again.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED - Dr. Chris Bessent developed these proprietary dog fiber pumpkin bars to help dogs’ overall bowel and anal gland health. She even created a mini version for small dogs! And she isn’t alone in her thinking; holistic veterinarians around the country believe in Scooter’s Butt Bars and choose to carry these to provide relief for dog constipation, treat soft stool, anal sac issues, and to stop diarrhea in dogs.
- MADE IN THE USA - This dog fiber supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith’s two facilities in Wisconsin. It’s quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.
- PERFECT FOR DOGS OF ALL AGES & SIZES - Big dogs, small, short and tall, puppies and geriatric dogs all poop. And at some point, it won’t come easily, or they won’t be able to stop going and you’ll have to scrub your carpet (sorry!) but that’s where Scooter’s Butt Bars can help! High in fiber, these bars firm up stool so those unpleasant moments are few and far between.
- RATED 4 PAWS UP BY PICKY EATERS - Picky pups tend to turn up their noses at unfamiliar foods. Try giving your dog something meant to improve their health and you can “fuhgeddaboudit”. Scooter’s Butt Bars are packed with all-natural ingredients that dogs will actually want to gobble up!
- DE-LISH! - No dog (or person for that matter) wants to eat something that tastes like medicine, so we made sure that these bars actually held up to the idea of what a treat is! These tasty pumpkin dog treats can be fed as a treat, mixed in with bone broth, or crumbled over food. Any way it’s served, you can be sure it’s actually a treat dogs beg for.
- PROACTIVE CARE PAYS OFF - A troubled digestive system affects all aspects of a dog’s life, but you can be proactive to prevent occasional tummy troubles from becoming recurring issues. The simplest way to do that is by give your pet a digestive aid like Scooter’s Butt Bars. It’s not only a preventative measure but it supports his bowel and anal gland health, promoting digestive health as a whole.
0 stars based on 0 reviews